Why invest in Vending Machines?
Vending is a well established industry worth approximately $46 billion. Each day, millions of coins and bills pour through vending machines across North America. About 70 percent of the general public buys food, drinks or other products from a vending machine every day. Looking for more reasons to get into vending? Review some below.
Benefits of Owning a Vending Machine Business:
- Be Your Own Boss: Owning a business means you’re in charge of when you work and how much you earn. Any persistent, responsible, detail oriented entrepreneur can succeed with a small fleet of vending machines.
- Flexible growth opportunity: Keep your vending operation a part time gig or pursue it full time when you’re ready. It only takes a few weeks to gain a firm grasp on the vending industry. Then, you’re free to grow your business and establish as many vending machine stations as you want.
- Minimal overhead: With the low upfront cost of purchasing wholesale vending machines, this entrepreneurial venture carries a lower risk than other types of startup businesses.
- Year round income: Consumers purchase products from vending machines all year long. In fact, the machines generally operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. The average revenue from a vending sale is $0.54, which adds up quickly when dozens of people are purchasing from your machines every day.
- Low Maintenance: Vending machines usually take care of themselves, rarely breaking down and remaining stocked for days at a time without any attention from you.
- Family involvement: many vending operations are owned by family teams. Even the kids can get involved with small events. It’s a great way to teach your children responsibility and work ethic.
Quality Vending Machines for Sale from Selectivend
At Selectivend, we have high value vending machines for sale. Our wide selection includes snack, drink, refrigerated/frozen, combination machines and more. Each machine has top-of-the-line, profit increasing features to keep consumers coming back, including:
- iVend technology guaranteeing a dispensed product or the customer’s money back
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Braille identification keypad
- Sturdy, steel body construction
- Plugin ready machine for convenient startup
|To learn more about our vending machines, contact Selectivend. We offer a lucrative opportunity that can supplement your existing income or become a fulltime moneymaking venture. You can reach us at 1-800-282-1944